Monday, January 3, 2011

ward christmas party

Our ward Christmas party was earlier in December. We not only had our party but we had clean-up duty that morning. Oh and it snowed (mainly frozen rain/ slush) that day. I will admit that I was hesitant that the party would go on, but alas it did. Josh was cast as Joseph, Jacob a wise man, and Penny a beautiful angel in the angel choir. It was a very special night and a tradition that I love.

 Jacob was a bit snow drunk, so this was the most serious picture of the wise man I could get. On a good note, his front teeth are beginning to merge through his gums. Front toothless no more. (tear)
 Derek Zoolander on the other hand couldn't make up her mind as to which side was her best side, so we photographed them all. Right over the shoulder...
 a bit more serious with the left look, over the shoulder...
 squatting frog...
 and crouching tiger....
 Ninja Joseph. He stared straight ahead with no emotion or feeling. I'm glad that he did crack a smile for me though.
 Just one of the wise man kneeling.
I did flip video the event...i must remember to upload that soon.

No comments: