Thursday, January 20, 2011

sparkles and more sparkles

Penny and I have several things in common, one being that we both love to sparkle. (I prefer for my hands and ears to sparkle more than my clothes.) Today was quite the sparkily day for Miss Penny. She wore her new favorite sequined puppy shirt...

The very one that she fell in love with in the store. The one that she just had to try it on! (note the back of the picture with all the sparkle on the other dresses.)
 Today I made her a sparkily headband, using the rhinestone tape that I have had since I was pregnant with Jacob...that's right for 8 years!!
 Then she even wore the sparkily shoes that Papa and Grammy gave her for Christmas. more Sparkles!

2 comments:

Cyndie said...

I LOVE her shirt! That is a lot of sparkle!

Bubbie said...

Isn't Penny 'pancy"! Bubbie