Monday, January 3, 2011

big girl check-ups

I realized a few months ago that it had been awhile since I took the big girls in for check-ups...two years to be precise. Erin goes several times a year for her NF, but not for her usual check-up. Not to embarrass the girls with their weights shared on the blog, to the only number I will share, is that at the time of the check-up they were only 6 oz. apart. Libby is 2 inches taller that Erin, though Erin was quick tongued with something like, "Oh yeah...well I have scoliosis! If the curve wasn't there, I'd be as tall as you!" She's right, but I thought it was funny.(Erin is 5'2" and Libby is 5'4".)
We haven't had to wait as long as we did that day and the girls were totally bugging me. The only thing I could do to shut them up was to take some photos.


 This is when the whole subject of height and scoliosis happened.
 I had to take Penny with us and man was she a busy, busy little girl. She amused herself though.

No comments: