Friday, January 14, 2011

darth maul

It is absolutely no secret that our family really enjoys Star Wars. Jacob had been totally into Star Wars since before he was 2 years old. As a matter of fact, he got the Millenium Falcon for his second birthday. Our family pictures for the last few years have been accompanied by a Mace Windu action figure, in the hands of our Jacob. I have made numerous Star wars cloaks not only for my boys but for friend's boys. I think it is ok to say that Jacob and Josh have enough star wars things to be considered collectors. This being said, I am so toally impressed with the new clone wars cartoon series. (well not so new...I think we are in the second season of it.)



I do feel that Jar Jar Binx was a mistake and we didn't see enough evil or scenes even from Darth Maul. The cartoon we watched tonight showed us where the evil began in Darth Maul. Totally impressive. I do not forsee our family losing interest in Star Wars anytime soon. Nerdy, I know. :)

No comments: