Sunday, November 29, 2009

thanksgiving @ the Cecil's

We have a family tradition of going to my folks' house for Thanksgiving. Maylee and Jared joined us this year too. Our big girls stayed the night before to lend Bubbie a hand with the food prep. We loved seeing all of our family members. Clyde, Jared, and Josh went the morning of Thanksgiving to play soccer. I have to admit that I was upset that Clyde made us all late. I liked that they went to play, but again not thrilled that we were an hour late for Thanksgiving lunch.

After the Thanksgiving feast, we got to saddle up Slim, the horse, and take turns riding. I loved this! This made the Thanksgiving Day for me. I got to spend time with my family outside and laugh and play. I hope that your day was as fun as ours! Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: