Friday, November 6, 2009

dpn's

Just a tease of some work that I did this week for a friend. This project had to be knitted entirely on double pointed needles (dpn's). I am not a fan of dpn's because it feels as though my work is falling off of them. For that reason, I haven't started any sock projects yet. They too are knitted soley on dpn's. Soon though, sock knitting and I will be one...if only to say that I have knitted a pair of socks. This project turned out so cute and I can't wait to see if the rightful owner really liked it. (The pic. isn't great. Our camera charger died on Halloween, and I am frantically checking the mail everyday for the replacement for our replacement camera battery charger. So, until it arrives, cell phone 1 megapixel camera shots will have to do...dang it all!)

No comments: