Tuesday, November 24, 2009

you've got your hands full

...is a phrase I hear all the time. I hear it everywhere I go. I see people counting my children and then they will chuckle and say the phrase. Usually it doesn't bother me to hear them say it. However, today it made me mad. I am walking out of a discount store, with my stroller full of children and my buggy full of groceries in tow, when this lady cuts in front of me to get out of the store, turns and says, "you've got your hands full." No duh- Sherlock! I wanted to scream, "No don't help the lady with a stroller of children and a buggy of groceries, when your hands are empty, just keep walking..."

2 comments:

Silas said...

I want to leave a smart comment but I am scared to do so.

Cathy said...

Yeah. I'm so not a big fan of that phrase. You got love when people are like that...or you don't.