Monday, November 9, 2009

smashing pumpkins


When Clyde and the girls left this morning, we were surprised when Libby ran back inside. She showed us our pumpkins. Someone last night, crept up in our yard, swiped our pumpkins and then proceeded to smash them in front of our house, in the street. I do not think that calling these pumpkin smashers a-holes is such a bad thing. Why, why you a-hole pumpkin smashers- would you do this?? Time for more security...right JJ??!! I totally feel violated. Strangers, unwelcome strangers were in our yard, close to our house, while we were in it, destroying our pumpkins. Total A-holes!

4 comments:

gleehorse said...

Oh, that soo stinks! Why do people have to be so mean? :(

ashley said...

for real.

Silas said...

I think you are just checking to see if I am reading. I learned in my class you can't shot trespassers. Also you can't shot someone in your home stealing your property. Your life has to be at risk. Now in Texas you can protect your stuff. You all waited too long to smash them. I thought Clyde would be all about the destruction.

Silas said...

shoot I mean