Saturday, July 12, 2008

you can moo

The day before yesterday, Clyde got a random e-mail from dr.pepper. In the e-mail it said that if you dressed up like a cow, then chick-fila would give you free sandwiches or nuggets. The more detailedthe costume was, like an all over cow costume, you would then get free complete meals. I was out of town helping @ my parents' house, so this is what Clyde came up w/ for the Wardlings. Way A++++ to my Clyde!!! The Wardlings are wearing my eyeliner, a baby cow blanket, gifted from auntie Julee when Penny was born, Clyde's soccer sweat bands with socks in them for ears, and happy faces. I cannot stop smiling even as I type this. What a fun night! Thanks Dr.Pepper, Chick-fila and most importantly Clyde and the Wardlings!

2 comments:

becca said...

that is amazing...

maylee said...

cute little cows!!