Thursday, July 24, 2008

game dix

Unfortunately tonight was a shut-out by the other team. The game was fast paced and quite exciting. There were a ton of little gnats or baby mosquito's that were a total annoyance. I get bitten all the time and tonight was not the night to have forgotten the bug repellent. I felt like Pig Pin from Charlie Brown, because wherever I walked, I was followed by a swarm of little bugs. Everyone was for that matter. No one could escape their biting mouths. I hate bugs!

***Clyde informed me that it wasn't a complete shut-out...Blake did score one goal.***


I thought that this was funny...Clyde was calling for his sub...



Before the game started, our boys ran off to play behind the goal with a few boys, who's dad plays on our team. I looked over and saw our Jacob drop his pants and pee on the net of the goal. I need to mention that it, the goal, is in broad light, no privacy, no bushes; just an open field and our Wardling was peeing. Such class! :)

No comments: