Saturday, July 5, 2008

time out nap

Our time out spot is sitting on our stairs. Jacob had thrown a 5lb. weight at Josh and had hit Josh's leg. Josh was really upset and so punishment was time out. Jacob sat down, pouted a bit, and the next time I looked @ him, he was sound asleep.

I am working on a secret project. Penny swiped one of my supplies, walked off with it, and after attempting to get it back from her, she threw it. Needless to say, Penny was time out bound. Again, time to sit on the stairs. I looked over and she had fallen asleep too. I think that it is funny that they both fell asleep in time out.


1 comment:

maylee said...

In that close up of Jacob sleeping on the stairs, he looks JUST like clyde as a child...well, his pictures ive seen cause i was just a baby when he was a child :P! But its amazing how much they look alike!