Tuesday, July 1, 2008

shrek the 3rd

Today was the free movie day @ our local theater. As soon as Penny's speech therapist left, we were out the door. Ms. Lori probably thought that we were throwing her out. :) We saw Shrek the 3rd. We own this film, but it was nice to get out and to see it on the big screen. There were those in the theater who hadn't seen it before, and it was funny to hear them laughing. I was a bit worried with taking Penny along today. She tends to be a bit antsy and it is hard to know if she will or won't sit through a film. She was all over the theater when we first walked in. I grabbed her after I snapped this picture and had her remain with me for the rest of the time. For the past two weeks the theater has been nearly empty. I kinda like it. I am thinking that the theater is seperating the daycares that come, from the families that go. It takes away from the massive crowds and the confusion that it was last year. I like it way better!
The crew that we went with:
Just a silly one of Penny avec moi.

No comments: