Sunday, November 28, 2010

trista/knitting needle holder

I have been busy making a few more things for etsy. These girls get sent out tomorrow. This apron was requested to be reversable and adjustable with room for growth, along with oven mitts, hot pads, and dish cloths. She also wanted it to be embroidered. I tried the cursive font I have, but didn't like it. The apron got rave reviews from the etsy customer.

 This knitting needle roll up was requested to be made to fit the 14" needle size with a variety of pocket sizes. She wanted greens, purples, and preferred upcycled material. The denim that I got from Sister Dunlap constitutes upcycled material. (upcycled meaning saved from being destroyed and being reused, or refashioned.) She also wanted it to have an elastic closure. I added the flap, to help keep the needles in their place when rolled up.


This etsy thing is kinda fun!

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

I love the elastic idea!! They are all so cool! I agree (but for that weird request) the etsy thing looks interesting!