Wednesday, November 10, 2010

etsy

So, after talking about opening some sort of etsy shop, for some time, I finally did it this week. I only have four postings thus far. One of them is the pink sweater that I knitted for Penny. She thinks it is 'too eetchy' and thus won't wear it. The idea was to have her wear it on top of a turtleneck. Whatever. It isn't worth the battle, even though the sweater is dang cute.

So without further adieu...here it is...my etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ashes2pashes

thoughts??? opinions??? suggestions???

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

I am so proud of you (again). I run the risk of saying that so often that you get tired of it! I have gone to ETSY and joined so I can see your stuff...my user name is CecilPlumbing as Bubbie and Bubbie's attic was taken...oh well, if I ever paint I can put my stuff under our company name :)! Love you!