Tuesday, November 9, 2010

summit ward chili cookoff

 The ward had a chili cookoff, howdown, classroom-a-treating this year. I have to admit that not having a ward trunk or treating activity has saddened me for a while So having 3 activities slammed into one, made me a bit weary. And I also have to admit that eating food prepared by others makes me nervous as well. Anyway, we finished all our costumes and thanks to Bam and Grammy, Clyde and I wore some of Clyde's Papa's overalls. The other wardlings were running around too much to get a picture of them.
 Who knew that Penny knew how to do the hokey pokey....I didn't. She totally rocked it!
Clyde won the chili cook-off this year. He has wanted to win for years but it has been stolen from him.(yes- you know who you are K family.) This was our year. I am so proud of my honey!

No comments: