Monday, February 1, 2010

must get out of the house

Today, I had to leave the house.  Our road is pretty icy and thus Penny's Speech teacher couldn't come to us, so we volunteered to go to her.  I know that Clyde loves me.  He had no problem walking around Jo-Anns today, while I looked at the walls of fabric.  There were so many choices, but the above are what I settled on for today.  School is canceled again tomorrow and so I must stay busy or I will go crazy.  Thank you honey for getting me out of the house today!

6 comments:

clyde said...

Whatever keeps me out of a wood chipper!

ashley said...

yes indeed. love you!

Maylee said...

Oo, i love those fabrics. What nice colors!!

Silas said...

Isn't Jo-Anns way south like past the Queen City?

Silas said...

Wood chippers don't get the teeth. She will get 25 to life. Saw it on TV.

ashley said...

joann's in on market street here in the emerald city.