Monday, February 22, 2010

Flogging Molly

Clyde went with his super sexy secret book club to a show in MB this weekend.  They went to see the group Flogging Molly...an Irish rock band.  They sounded pretty good to me when I youtube'd them. He and his buddies had a great time and stayed in Clyde's aunt's condo on the beach.  He woke up to sunny skies...without children stirring @ 7:15 am telling each other to be quiet.  There were some vomit stories to be told upon their return, which were hillariously funny...alot different from the vomitting stories that I had to tell.  I am so glad that Clyde has the opportunity to go to the shows that he likes.  He deserves a little man time.  love you sweetheart! (Clyde- tell me if the song that I attached is a good one...or suggest a different one. thanks!! )

This month Clyde also went to see Them Crooked Voltures with the book club.  February has been the month for concerts.

2 comments:

clyde said...

That'll do lass...

Silas said...

I think this book club is a front. Also Jay-Z would be a much better show....laughing at the people in the audience.