Saturday, February 20, 2010

just when we thought it was over

We were wrong. I scrubbed. I lysoled. I washed 5-6 loads of laundry full of nasty stuff in the hottest of hottest water with extra detergent. I washed with bleach all of our dirty dishes. All my efforts failed...Erin came into our room a little after 1a.m. this morning, informing us of the vomit. It continued until about 9a.m.

There was a Primary activity that Clyde was to help in & our Wardlings to attend, and we just felt that with the yuckies being so fresh that we had better skip it. No need in spreading the joy of the tummy bug to our entire church ward primary & families.

1 comment:

gleehorse said...

I'm so sorry you guys are so sick. :( We all do appreciate your not taking chances on spreading it, though. I hope this finishes quickly!