Monday, December 29, 2008

hotel that stretched across the street

This year for Christmas, my family decided to spend some time together @ the beach. We wanted to spend some time together as our gift to one another. We all got rooms in the same hotel and tried to hang out as best as we could. Our hotel had a huge walkway across the street.

We like going on trips over Christmas. Last year we took the Wardlings to Washington DC to see the lights on the temple grounds and to tour DC.

Anyway, we drove down to the beach in a huge caravan stopping once to eat lunch. My folks, my brothers Doc, Gray, and Ty joined us along with their families and girlfriend and our folks. My sister Raegen and her hubby had Steelers tickets in Pittsburg, so they couldn't make the trip and my other brother Kellen and his bride had other plans as well. We missed you!
It was way nice to watch all the cousins play together. Even Dad got in the hot tub and kiddie pool to play with all the grandchildren...11 of them now. (soon to be 12 in June...not us BTW.) I didn't bring my camera down to the pools where they all played together. (I am a bit bummed about it now.) I loved spending time with our families. What a fun Christmas trip!

No comments: