Friday, December 19, 2008

before i forget...


Yesterday was Libby's class party. Me, being the room mom (don't go there) needed to be there to help out. This one boy called me Ashley and I snapped back..."that is not my name to you, young man." I felt as though one of my children had called me Ashley, something that I don't go for. So, there was that joker but then I laughed so hard @ a little girl, that I thought I was going to pee.

The teacher began playing a game called "Bunk." In it she asks the children, boys vs. girls, to answer a question about Christmas. If they answer it correctly then they got to choose a felt square and on the back of it are the points that they earned for the the question...5-20 points. If you choose a bunk then your team looses all of it's points. (A great sharing time idea for Cheryl...) So, the teacher asks the girls team this question...

Teacher: What NC agricultural product is sold mainly in December?
(hands go flying up...) She chooses a girl.

the girl answers: "AVON!!"

Turns out the girls mother sells Avon products. Who knew that Avon was an agricultural product from NC.

No comments: