Thursday, December 4, 2008

boing!

I tend to be accident prone. Apparently, a few of my children have inherited that trait. I am always running into things, knocking things over, tripping etc. Our Jacob, since his concussion has hit his head about 5 times. His equilibrium must be way off or the clumsiness trait has kicked in. Yesterday, as we are walking into Penny's school, for speech, Jacob walked right into a pole. I was helping Penny pick up some leaves when I heard, "Boing." (You know that sound that you hear when a head runs into a metal pole.) I looked up in time to see him bounce off the pole and fall onto the concrete, bottom first. Poor fella. Then as I was uploading the picture above, he hit his head again on the door jam to our 1/2 bathroom. Wow...maybe we should keep a helmet on this Wardling @ all times!

(If you look closely to the picture you can see the bruise, on his forehead, on his left side.)

1 comment:

dena4kids said...

Dude! I know the feeling! I hate running into things, but they just seem to reach out and grab me! Or maybe our floor isn't even through the door frames! LOL! They always get me!