Wednesday, December 3, 2008

christmas concert

Last night we headed down to Erin's school for her choral debut. They had a Christmas musical prepared. It was cute. The cutest part was Erin, because she was so watching us and not her music director. You can see that on the film below. (It is a 5 minute video...) The boys and Penny all got the giggles, so we had to quiet them down.
Erin told me this past weekend that she needed a santa hat for her concert. I thought that we had one in our Christmas storage boxes, but I couldn't find it. Instead of going out to buy one, I searched my stash and found some red, white, and white eyelash yarn. It only took 5 hours, but I finished her hat on time. My finger tips are still hurting. It turned out cute though! I hope you enjoy the video below!

***Here is Jacob's food quote of the day...
Yesterday I heated up chicken nugget left overs from the night before, for lunch. Jacob looks at them and says, "Whenever I eat these, I smell Uno's butt." You smell Uno's butt? was my response. MMM...chicken nuggets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the hat. Erin was the best out there this morning.

ashley said...

that is because penny wasn't there to distract her...or me, the crazy camera woman.

maylee said...

that hat is waaay cuter than anything you could have bought in the store! And Jacob never ceases to amaze me!