Tuesday, December 25, 2007

gifts, gifts, gifts

A good friend of mine, Shena and I made a barter this year. I said that I would start 2 Star Wars robes, in exchange for the top part of a sweater. Thankfully she agreed and so, she started the top part of this sweater for our Josh. She does beautiful work btw. I wanted it to look like the Weasley sweater, that Mrs. Weasley makes her children each year for Christmas, from the from Harry Potter books (have I mentioned that I am a big Potter fan???). I ran out of time to put the "J" in it for Josh and eventually Jacob. That will be done shortly. I also knitted him an owl to match. He named him James, for James Potter.
Jacob opened his presents from the chair. Once we got out of the van and in the house, Jacob was miserable. His head was pounding and his tummy hurt. He had been coughing pretty bad the night before and this morning. He was also running a bit of a fever. However, once the ibuprofen kicked in, he was all smiles. He didn't move out of this chair, even to open his gifts.
Another gift were these embroidered towels. All of us got them. Here they are showing them off to the camera.

No comments: