Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas PJ's



This year for Christmas, I made each of our children a new pair of pajamas. I love making pj's for them. I love the way that they look in them. We draw names on my side of the family and so if aunt Ashley draws your name, you get a new pair of pj's for Christmas. Here we are posing in our new pj's. Libby's pj's have dresses on them. Jacob's pj's are Star Wars all the way. Erin's pj's have a bunch of different gals on them. Penny has cowboys and girls with Indians, tee pees etc. on her's. Joshua's have spiders and webs on them. Clyde even bought me some pj bottoms for Christmas...see even Clyde keeps the tradition.

Santa brought this spinning, light up toy for Penny this morning. She loved it! It kept her occupied for hours today on our ride home from Washington D.C.

No comments: