Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day @ the brown house

Welp...today was our appointment to take Toto and Opa to get 'tutored.'  The puppies were excited to get into the van, but their excitement faded about 10 minutes later. I think they could tell that the jig was up and something big was going to happen. I felt a smidge bad for them to the clinic, until both Toto and Opa were barking their stinkin heads off in the office. Opa,  and I'm just going to say it...was such an A-hole! I was ready for the little fart-knocker to have his balls removed by the time the tech came to grab him. The boys, or eunuchs as I call them, are resting comfortably...enjoying some pain relieving, anti-inflammatory drugs and some raw hide chew toys. I figured that if their mouths were busy chewing on something, they'd forget to lick their empty scrotums. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: