Friday, February 25, 2011

my special blue

Clyde and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary yesterday. Clyde was in town for a Teachers conference and I was able to work from home (see next post). It was also an early release day for the 3 little wardlings and the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts.  With all the happenings, our anniversary took back burner. We had previously agreed that we weren't going to exchange gifts this year. We were happy with that decision. We have Hockey tickets for tonight and that was to be our celebration for our anniversary.  Clyde came home from his conference and summoned me upstairs. I was busily sewing or decoration cookies, I can't remember now. I ran upstairs and he gave me this:
 I was shocked and totally surprised! I have secretly longed for something from Tiffany's! As a matter of fact, we are hoping to actually fix our bedroom up and I want it to be Tiffany box blue, and have for many years. Clyde was so happy with himself! I was overwhelmed by Clyde's love.
 As speechless as I was, I was even more speechless when he pulled out the 2nd blue bag and box!
Oh sweetheart, how I love you and not just because of the blue boxes filled with pure beauty, but because of who you are and who you have become and who we are together. I love you Clyde! Thank you, thank you!!Happy anniversary!!

1 comment:

Maylee said...

What gives Ashley??? I wanna see what was inside the boxes!!!!!