Friday, February 25, 2011

spoke too soon

We did ship Hairspray, I promise...except for 4 capes and 4 scarves and 3 male costumes that were neglected. (Their sheets were placed in a file and just forgotten about.) Yesterday was spent making 4 of these bad boys, along with dozens of cookies for the scouts blue and gold banquet. I made the capes and scarves, while B, a lady who also works at the costume shop, cut out the letters and adhered them to the capes. Sis. D did make one change to the capes, that made them just right. I love working @ the costume shop! The phrase, "Ultra Clutch" is also on the back. I finished up the scarves and added the snaps today...all 24 of them. I hate sewing on the little things like snaps, buttons, or anything little. They finish the project but they are just tedious work. Tedious work that requires exactness, or they don't line up right and must be redone.

No comments: