Friday, September 24, 2010

wanna wrestle?!

I am really excited about my new calling at church as the Weblos Den Leader. Only having 2 fellas in my troop, we get to do lots of fun things. Last night, we were working on our athletics badge. The boys ran, did pull-ups, curl-ups, vertical jumps etc.  One of the physical games the book had suggested was leg wrestling. I think the boys loved this game the most. 
I had the boys lay on the ground head to toe and lock arms. Then they pumped their leg in the air and on the count of three, they locked legs and attempted to throw their opponent over. The pictures are fuzy, I know, and I didn't even think to film them.  The boy scouts were laughing so hard during this game. Good times


1 comment:

Bubbie said...

I love the photos...they are action packed even for 'stills'! And we forgot all that material..it is on my dresser!!!!!!