Friday, September 24, 2010

must dance

Tuesday was an early release day for our wee wardlings. Since the day was beautiful, we hit the local Science Center here in the Emerald City. The highlight of the day were the water sprinklers.
Jacob was running on the way to see the tigers, and I asked him to stop running because I didn't have the first aid kit on me. It was in the car.  As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Penny took a tumble.  The sad part was that this knee was just healing from a previous scrape. Penny screamed and screamed. Thankfully some staff members drove by and gave us some first aid supplies. I was on Penny's crap list for a while, especially after I had to clean it.
The boo boo didn't stop her for too long.
Penny loves Beyonce.  So much in fact that she has asked be to Beyonce for Halloween.  She just had to dance when she heard, "All the single Ladies."

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

What to comment on first...hum...well our young boys, Jacob and Joshua are in their water element! And didn't little Penny just swing those hips !!! You have a little dancer there!