Wednesday, September 1, 2010

meet the cecil's

Saturday was such a fun evening filled with family.  We had a Cecil family gathering here @ the brown house.  All my brothers and sister were here along with my folks, MeeMaw and niece and nephews.  We were missing 2 sister-in-laws and 3 children, but we loved seeing those that came. We had so much fun visiting with everyone.  We broke out our bouncer and let the children bounce their hearts away. We also attempted to charge the battery for the escalade, but alas it didn't have enough juice to work. My brother D, SIL T, and I along with Libby and Erin pushed the cousins up our hill and let them go. They all had so much fun riding down the hill. Erin gave wheel barrow rides and Libby was such a good helper with the babies.  All the boy cousins linked their DS' together and played video games once it was too dark to play outside.  Clyde was one awesome griller too.  We had a very nice meal thanks to his grilling skills and the potluck items everyone brought. I loved spending time with everyone!

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

I think it was the nicest family get together we have had in years! Your home is so warm and inviting, and was large enough for our crowd...and the food was awesome! Clyde is one super chef! Note..he might not be speaking to me after he opens my e-mail about the snake..