Monday, January 11, 2010

sir??

Today, when Penny and I were leaving the gym, the gym clerk, said to me, "have a good day, sir." Sir? I looked like a sir?! I even said, "sir?" out loud. Within a few more steps, he sincerely apologized and tried to explain that he was on the phone to a man and was checking a man into the gym...yadda yadda. It got me thinking to whether or not I looked like a man. Na...there's no way I looked like a man. I had my hair in a little pony tail with a cute little headband on...not to mention all the girly workout clothes oh and I have boobs. Ok- whatever...

Today on my way to the bank, I saw this lady infront of me, in her red chevrolet, roll down her car window and hawk a loogey out of it. I was grossed out and yet surprisingly amazed, at how far that thing flew. Then again, maybe she was a he...people can't tell these days. oy!

5 comments:

Silas said...

We are glad God is in your life or you would be busting people's butts constantly.

ashley said...

only when they call me sir or say, 'boy- you have your hands full.' well there are other times, but those are on the top of the list today.

clyde said...

Let me second that she does indeed have boobs. They're real and they're fantastic!!

-Clyde

Cyndie said...

I just wanted to say that the headline picture of you is terrific! And definitely female.

gleehorse said...

:) You most definitely do not look one bit male! Btw, sorry about yesterday...John said he saw you and Penny standing in front of me for several seconds. I really do get engrossed in my reading. Guess I need to stop tuning out the world. ;)