Friday, January 15, 2010

retro week

This is retro photo week on facebook. Lots of friends have posted pictures of themselves, along with others on FB. I must say these pictures take me back to the good ole days of big hair and rotten fashion, both of which I participated. I don't know that I have the guts to put all my fashion fauxs on here, but I do have the guts to put up a few of Clyde's adorable pictures.

The one below is of Clyde when he lived in Myrtle Beach as a young fella. To keep him out of this pool, his parents told him that there were sharks in it. Needless to say, that he didn't go into the pool. Check out his entire body language...scared. to. death.
Clyde's cousin Riah posted this one on FB, to which I had to snag. Here Clyde is with Bam and a few of his cousins; Riah, Billy, and Blue.

The baptism photo. Check out how adorable Clyde is with the nice mustache of his Dad. tee hee!!
This happens to be one of my favorite pictures of my sweetheart. He is playing football in plaid pants. That's right folks...plaid pants. Hello 70's! This picture still haunts Clyde to this very day. He even wrote a paper on it in one of his literature classes @ UNC-G.

No comments: