Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jacob and Ty

Apart of today's fun was stick fighting... Ty vs. Jacob.



These are Ty's battle wounds. Jacob got him pretty good @ several different points. Ty is older and much bigger than Jacob, however, Jacob gave him a pretty good fight. Once the stick fighting had died down, we were all outside and heard the quote of the day escape from Jacob's sweet little 4 year old mouth. I think that he was upset that the stick fight was semi-over and he said, while there was a lull in conversation, loudly, "You stupid wittle a$$!" I didn't know if I should be devestated, embarrased, or just mad. Really, I laughed. I did convince him to apologize to everyone for saying a bad word, but I have to say that it was and still is pretty funny. This is the Ward side of Jacob! :)
Here the fellas are after making up. What a fun Thanksgiving stick fight!

No comments: