Thursday, November 22, 2007

horse riding

After our meal @ Grandma Cecil's we went back to Mom and Dad's place for some more family fun. We saddled up Slim and took turns riding him. Erin went first. She guessed the right number behind Pop Pop's back. She had a blast!
I had a blast! It has been awhile since I have ridden a horse. ( I am thinking that it has been since Libby was the baby...) It took me a time, with my Dad holding the reigns, for me to get comfy on the back of Slim. However, once I got my barrings, I had fun riding him for a while in the round pin. I had Slim backing up and switching rotations, with my Dad's loving guidance that is! (My Dad & Brother, Gray, are in this photo too.)
Jacob on Slim's back. He was looking @ Aunt Maylee, when I grabbed this shot.
Libby was a bit anxious to ride, but she too loved it!
And finally our little man Josh. How cute is he?!

No comments: