Tuesday, November 6, 2007

bangs

Last Friday, Libby came home from school, trying to hide freshly cut hair. Just about as soon as she walked into the kitchen, from getting off the bus, I noticed the spot. I quickly asked, "Did you cut your hair?!" It was more of a bewildered statement rather than a question. She quickly said that, she "didn't remember." How could she not remember that she had cut her hair? I told her that she would have to get some bangs to cover the shorn spot directly in the center of her head. We sat on it all weekend, trying to slick it back w/ gel, but since it was so short, that sprout of hair kept poking out. So, yesterday I called Susan W. to see if she'd help out. (Susan is a good friend from our Ward.) Clyde came home from work with boxes of pizza; truly my hero, and we were off to Susan's house. She worked her magic and fixed Libby's hair. I still can't believe that Libby cut her hair. Libby said that it was in her eyes, so she thought that cutting it was the best solution. Which to say, she did get them out of her face. Once Susan cut the bangs, it looked really cute. Even Susan said that sometimes accidents turn out great. Of course she can say that, she's got magical hands with hair!! Though, I have to agree, because the bangs help to frame Libby's cute little face. Thank goodness for Susan!

BEFORE...

AFTER!!

No comments: