Thursday, May 26, 2011

recognition

Clyde and I had a great date last night. It was the musical revue for the show that we had been working on in the shop. Sis. D arranged everything...from complementary tickets to the show and babysitting. She is one of the nicest ole gals on the block! We arrived took our seats and thumbing through the program, Clyde spotted the above section. Sis. D and I usually get a 'Eastern Costume' nod but not our names! (of course the director gave himself full credit first...) It was way cool. It was awesome seeing my costumes from Mr. Mistofelees (which he was literally on the stage in costume for 20 seconds) to Elphaba and those awesome hats. A few of the hats were on backwards, but whatever. The yellow chiffon dress wasn't even worn. I was totally bummed about that. Afterward, Clyde and I had a peaceful dinner at the ole OG. The wardlings were in heaven with the D's. Josh amazed them with his pizza eating skills.  I know Penny is way comfortable with them because when we dropped them off at the shop, and while hiding under the desk to get away from a bunny head on the counter, she ripped a long, long fart and laughed. I just felt so good to see our hard work dancing around on stage.

No comments: