Friday, October 22, 2010

15 already?

 Earlier in October was my 15th reunion from HS. I didn't go to the 5th because as luck had it, I gave birth to Josh the night before. I wasn't planning on going to that reunion anyway. So when the 15th was proposed and my friend Marie said she would drive in from Ohio, I agreed to go.  I loved seeing Debbie and Marie...the highlight of the evening was just chatting with them.  The reunion was held in downtown Asheboro in this cool building that was just a dumpy thing 15 years ago. Old is the new new these days.
 These were the classmates that attended. In 1995, we were the biggest graduating class and that was small...something like 150ish or so. And yes we three are all talking to Daniel. He's last name begins with a C so we spent some class time together for years. Nice fella. (not hard on the eyes either.) love you Clyde!! It was nice to see my classmates and to see what they were up to. One of them was my baby brother's teacher in Middle School. Crazy.
The Wardlings hung out with Bubbie and PopPop and were not accustomed to staying out later than 8pm. They were lightweights when it came time to the drive home to the Emerald City. Thanks Mom and Dad for all your help with them that night.

No comments: