Wednesday, October 7, 2009

not my dollar!

Last night when we came home from mutual, activity day girls, and cub scouts, the wardlings were all very pooped. (Clyde and I talked to the boys about buying their lunch a few days this week earlier last evening.) The wardlings went upstairs, and we hear crying. It was Jacob. He came downstairs all upset & he was holding a dollar bill in his hand. We asked him what was wrong and he said, "If I give the lunch lady my dollar then I won't have that much money left!" He thought that we were going to make him pay for lunch out of his money. How sweet. It was a very sweet moment!

2 comments:

Maylee said...

that's the cutest thing i have heard all day!! I'll give him all the money he wants, i love that kid!! Hahah!!

dena4kids said...

Dude I think the kids should pay! 'Bout time they start pitching in!LOL! OK I'm J/k.=)