Tuesday, October 27, 2009

you buzzard!!


Two Saturdays ago, we noticed that a bunny had been run over on the road in front of the brown house. Clyde actually stopped and was going to move the bunny, but there were intestines, so that was a no go. Last Wednesday, while P and I were waiting for Mrs. Lori, we saw this ginormous buzzard circling the road kill.

It was very cautious as it began to munch on it's meal. At one point, it was watching Penny and I and it began to hiss @ us. After speech, we were walking Mrs. Lori to her van and the buzzard flew away. It's wing span had to be 5-6 feet. I jokingly said, that thing could pick up Penny and take her away. Penny looked and said, "Me?? Me??" I think I scared her. She stayed close to me after that.

1 comment:

clyde said...

you should have let uno loose on those vultures. we could have had a nice meal out of those creepy looking birds. Don't let Penny outside!