Tuesday, October 13, 2009

princess party

Last week, Penny was invited to go to an all princess birthday party. She found one of her favorite princess dresses to wear and sported it hours before the party. She even wore it during her OT session that day. I had to cut the sleeves out of it, due to it being sooo loved, but it worked out just fine.

Cathy did an excellent job at making the party spectacular. Penny had a blast!

We took time to make her hair all princess-y. Thanks again Cathy and Emily for throwing such a fun party and sending me some pictures!! :)

Penny attends speech @ a local church, who has a big preschool. Every year they have a magnificient pumpkin patch. We were early one morning and so we stopped by the pumkin patch for a few pictures. I remembered to bring my actual camera, but forgot that the battery was charging. I totally had a brain fart that morning. I was so disappointed that I didn't have my nice camera. Hopefully the pumpkins will be there the next time we have speech.

(I must toot my own horn...this sweater I knitted for Penny fits her so well.)

3 comments:

Silas said...

You all are making me want a girl

clyde said...

Penny's cuteness has to be seen to believed. She gets it from the Ward side of the family.

ashley said...

:) funny man!