Monday, July 6, 2009

hermione's cables and eyelet hat

I have been looking online now for some ideas for Christmas presents. I came across this awesome Hermione hat from a blog that I follow and the pattern was posted from this website. Being the big Harry Potter fan, I wanted to give it a try. The hat is Hermione's from the upcoming film Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. If you haven't read the book then... chop chop...the movie comes out in 9 days.
So this is how my Hermione cable eyelet hat turned out. I like it! I think my girls do too! I have gotten 2 requests for one for themselves. The pattern was easy to follow and it is great.



The eyelets are in there and perfect I might add, I just think that the hat wasn't stretched out enough, on Penny's little head to show them off.

Hey- Auntie Jul...see the bee flirty skirt on Miss Penny??

1 comment:

Maylee said...

I want to put my request in right now...i wold very much like one of these hats please!!