Monday, July 6, 2009

day @ the zoo

Last week we took the Wardlings to the zoo. We ran into the Jessup family on their way out. The weather was absolutely perfect! We had loads of fun naming plants (which there is wild mint growing all over and the Wardlings spotted it...Clyde first). We had fun feeding the geese and after feeding them, Penny thought it would be hilarious to chase them. It was funny to watch her run around and then one goose was hissing at her...she didn't care and kept chasing them. I think she wanted to pick one up.
We took a break @ the playground, to which Libby decided she'd take the opportunity to knit. While we had out friends over last week, I showed the girls, who wanted to learn, to knit. Libby picked it up quickly this time.


We really love watching the polar bear and the sea lions @ the zoo. I could stay there all day. I like the North American continent @ the zoo, but Africa is my favorite.








No comments: