Friday, July 3, 2009

facebook news

As I was totally wasting time this afternoon, I scrolled down the posting list on facebook. I noted that a high school class mate had posted a R.I.P. to a mutual classmate. (I should clarify that there were 2 but I could only remember one of them. How sad is that?) After sending a few messages back and forth and looking up some obituaries, I discovered that the one friend, that I remembered, had died by her own hand. I was so sad for her. What on earth could have led to that drastic behavior? I realized how blessed I really was. We all have our ups and downs, but I have to admit that I am very happy with my life. I love my husband. We have 5 beautifully healthy, hillarious, wonderful children. Our, mine and Clyde's, biggest arguements are over clutter. Something completely silly. What a blessed life we lead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky.

gleehorse said...

Wow...I'm so sorry. Suicide is the saddest death of all, I believe. I have had several friends with forms of depression, and it really worries me. :(