Sunday, May 13, 2012

say wha?!!

Working in a costume shop is busy work. It isn't all easy either. Figuring out sizes and making sure that a costume will fit someone that we will never meet proves interesting. However, last month, we got an interesting request for a "super suit." I was the one who answered the phone that day and when the man said what he wanted on it, I was a bit shocked. I handed the phone over to Sis. D and he didn't tell her what he wanted on it. So when he arrived a few days later, I had the pleasure of laughing out loud and saying," I told you!" That's right folks, he wanted it to say Uncasterated Man. At first I thought it was a joke and that maybe he mean uncircumcised man. I was wrong... uncastrated was right. He didn't tell us why he wanted the suit until a few weeks later when he came in for a few alterations. He told me he was "doing it for Jesus." He is standing on a street corner with 2 signs, "Stop sinning" and "Jesus is disappointed."

 The suit gets better, because this is on the rear of his undies...
 Mr. Uncastrated Man.
This was a funny experience and one that few people would believe if I didn't have photographic proof.

1 comment:

Cyndie said...

Holy Cow! That is hilarious. And disturbing.