Sunday, May 13, 2012

'roses bloom beneath our feet"


It has been incredibly busy here at the brown house. With me working a bit, it has been hard to do everything and the blog was at the bottom of the list. I did take pictures and have attempted in the many posts below to put a dent in the blog updating.

The line, "roses bloom beneath our feet," in the hymn, "Love at home" is one of my favorites. We have a really pretty rose bush outside our house. I have loved watching it bloom and reminded me of the hymn each time I saw it.

 I attempted to highlight my hair. It went orange. People said they liked it, but it was simply wrong and my friends are very nice. So, after living with it for two weeks, I fixed it. I could've gone darker, but at least it is brown and not orange, thank you very much.
 Penny had a follow up Dr.s appointment last week in Winston. The Wardlings wanted to throw a penny in (a copper one and not their sister) for good luck. All is well with her btw.
~ashley

No comments: