Sunday, May 13, 2012

putting on the tool belt

I am on the PTA board for our elementary school. As secretary, I get to do lots of stuff. I volunteered myself for the entertainment portion of our Spring Fling, with another Mom. The other Mom abruptly removed herself from PTA over a tiff between her daughter and the PTA president's daughter. That meant that I was on my own. Thankfully, working at the costume shop, I knew a DJ/ Magician who would help. Then all I had to do was figure out 3 games. (we had 4 or more bounce houses and face painting, food etc.)
I used my new mitre saw and made a corn hole game. (1)

 Then, thanks to the Wolf cub scout book, I found directions for these lovely foot racers. (game 2) Jacob helped, helping him to check off some requirements.
 This time there was blood shed. Not bad. It was just a flesh wound.
 Penny was  a super painter.
Game 3 involved pool noodles and I didn't get a photo. rats. It poured on spring fling day. I painted faces that day. The Wardlings had fun and I need to get the pictures off of Clyde's phone to post. I am just so glad that it is over.

No comments: