Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter bunny

A perk to working in a costume shop is having thousands of costumes at my finger tips. Sis D had suggested that I dress up as the Easter bunny to go to Penny's class. I talked to her teachers and it was a go! I picked out my suit and off to school I went. I only made 2 children cry in Penny's class, one of whom was Penny. She hates, HATES people in costume. Hates the Chic-fil-a cow and Chuck E. Cheese. Penny began crying and shut herself in the pre-k's bathroom. I had to go into the bathroom, with her teacher and take off my bunny head to get her to come out. She still didn't like it! We went on a spring parade with her class throughout the school. I got loads of hugs, high-5's and tail pulls. I even had some rotten kids tell me how I was fake. I just bopped them on the head...(teehee).
 I came back to Penny's class for her party, but as Mom and not the bunny. She came up to me and told me how she was still mad at me. She quickly forgot when it was time to find her share of the easter eggs that were hidden for her class.

Meanwhile, at the shop, Sis. D has been teasing her about the Easter Bunny coming to her house. Sis. D said that a pink bunny was coming. Penny agreed and then Penny walked into the sewing room and said, "Pink Easter Bunny come to our house, I no answer the door and you no answer the door!" I hope that she forgives me soon!!

No comments: