Sunday, March 27, 2011

raleigh

 Last Friday, I went on a field trip to Raleigh with Josh's class. It was a fun day. I remember doing this as a child, but couldn't remember much about the actual trip. I did however, make up my mind that if Bev Perdue were to talk to the children, that I would introduce myself and inform her that she has lost my vote. She never came out of her office. I mean really she is only the Governor, she doesn't have time to step out and say hello?
The children took tours of the Legislative Bldg, The Capitol, The History Museum and The Science Museum. The Science museum had this grossology exhibit to explore, but it costed something to get in. Since we are members of the science center here in the Emerald City, I was able to get my little group in for free. It was a cool exhibit about digestion, poop, spit, blood, bugs, animals tape worms...you name it, if it was gross, it was in there. I loved spending the day with my Joshua. Sis. D picked up the youngest 2 wardlings for me and played with them til we made it back to the shop. What an awesome fun day.

No comments: