Monday, June 29, 2009

beard no more

It was time...the heat was getting to my Clyde. He decided that Saturday was the time to shave his beard. Before...
and after.

I already miss the beard. Hopefully he will grow another one for me sometime this year.
We are back @ the pool. Here are the 4 Wardlings that I took to the pool. (Josh was @ scout camp.) I love taking them to the pool. They have so much fun and I love to watch them and play with them in the water.
I am always amazed @ the garden's growth. I had my first Enrichment night here @ the Brown House last Thursday and we built the 3rd garden box on the right. In it we planted cucumbers, butternut squash and watermelon. The Wardlings and I planted more cucumbers, squash, and pumpkins this morning. I am hoping for a great bounty this year. (tomatoes and ocre)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel cooler just seeing Clyde hairless.

Cyndie said...

A clean-shaven husband? I am so jealous!