Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ashley's 30th Birthday

Clyde took me out for a great Carrabba's dinner, child free! He had arranged with a gal from church to come and babysit, but his sister Maylee said that she wanted to come and watch the children. So, we cancelled with the gal from church. Maylee took us out birthday shopping. I got a new pair of shoes and so did Penny. Hers are these cute, purple New Balance and mine are some snazzy black flats. Way cool, both Maylee and the shoes! Anyway, after dinner, we cruised Target to get the things that we would have needed the next day, but child free. It makes going places alot easier to go child free. I had forgotten!


The Primary President, Cheryl and her Jacob surprised me with these four beautiful cupcakes, on my birthday. They were just as yummy as they were beautiful! This served as my birthday cake this year. I was too full from dinner to order dessert, so these were nice to come home to.

I had to renew my driver's license this year. I went on Thursday to avoid the Friday crowd. Apparently, so did the rest of Greensboro. I had Jacob and Penny with me, as well as the little girl I watch everyday. Penny cried about the whole time we were there. Jacob pouted, and The little girl was acting her age...2. Needless to say, once we left, I can imagine that the joint burst with joy, and a round of applause. Thank goodness I don't have to renew my license again for another 8 years!

No comments: